Hello everyone! So what can I say, (sigh!) I am really excited about this new journey that Khris and I are experiencing. But when people said time flies during a pregnancy, they weren’t joking! Luckily, things have been going smooth. I didn’t have any morning sickness or anything during my first trimester.
So since this is our first child, I downloaded a couple of apps that I saw online. Here are some of my favorites!
- Ovia Pregnancy: I can honestly say this one is by far my favorite. From the start you are able to name your unborn child (I used our hashtag #LittleGaray). It also notifies you every day of what your process is like and what to expect ahead. It prepares you and kind of warns you of what you might be feeling with the changes in your body.
- What to Expect: I like this app because it shows the week that you are in and it provides a detailed video of how your baby is developing inside your belly. It also has a cool Photo Journal that allows you to snap your belly pics so you can have a memory of it later on. You can even put your test and screening results if you wish.
- iBirth: This app gives you advice on what you should be planning for ahead, such as Baby Names, educational stuff, exercise etc. This app also gives you videos of positions for staying active in labor and ways to rest when you are in labor. It also gives in detail the amount of calcium, folate, iron, magnesium etc. that you should be consuming during this wonderful journey.
- Well Being: I use this app mainly to track how much I have exercised, what foods can make me sick, and even what to eat if I do get sick. This app is more about staying active and healthy while pregnant.
- Full Term: I still haven’t used this app much but it lets you track when you start to get contractions and lets you see how often you are having them so you know when to head on over to the delivery room. It also lets you track when your little one starts to kick (how exciting!!).
If you guys have any other apps that you recommend please leave them in the comment section below as I would love to check them out!