“This post is sponsored by Target, although all opinions stated are my own”
Winter is finally here in LA! Time to bundle up and STAY COZY!
I partnered up with Target for this post to show off this super cool and super cozy Cat & Jack graphic onesie. There were plenty of new graphic designs from Cat & Jack to choose from, but I chose the “Stay Cozy” onesie for baby Kai because it reminded me what this time of year is all about…being nice and warm and cozy.
I love the new Cat & Jack graphic onesie from Target because they are really trendy and, of course, affordable. The Christmas colors on this onesie and the cute beanie design really caught my attention. I love styling Kai with his own beanies so this onesie was just right for him.
The Cat & Jack line makes it really easy for me to dress Kai because its very versatile, unique, trendy, affordable and fits true to size. It can get really difficult to find clothes for newborns because sometimes clothes don’t stretch enough or they might run smaller. But I love that the Cat & Jack line makes it easy for me to find clothes for my boy. I love to dress him up with plain colors but I love a good print as well, and Cat & Jack provides variety.
As you can see from the photos, Kai was as cozy as he can be in his Cat & Jack onesie. And what I loved the most about this onesie is that it really represented my Kai’s personality.
He is my chubby baby who loves to cuddle and cozy up with me in bed. We keep each other so warm at night. And the beanie design was made just for him because he loves wearing beanies!
SHOP THE ONESIE
Hello everyone! So what can I say, (sigh!) I am really excited about this new journey that Khris and I are experiencing. But when people said time flies during a pregnancy, they weren’t joking! Luckily, things have been going smooth. I didn’t have any morning sickness or anything during my first trimester.
So since this is our first child, I downloaded a couple of apps that I saw online. Here are some of my favorites!
- Ovia Pregnancy: I can honestly say this one is by far my favorite. From the start you are able to name your unborn child (I used our hashtag #LittleGaray). It also notifies you every day of what your process is like and what to expect ahead. It prepares you and kind of warns you of what you might be feeling with the changes in your body.
- What to Expect: I like this app because it shows the week that you are in and it provides a detailed video of how your baby is developing inside your belly. It also has a cool Photo Journal that allows you to snap your belly pics so you can have a memory of it later on. You can even put your test and screening results if you wish.
- iBirth: This app gives you advice on what you should be planning for ahead, such as Baby Names, educational stuff, exercise etc. This app also gives you videos of positions for staying active in labor and ways to rest when you are in labor. It also gives in detail the amount of calcium, folate, iron, magnesium etc. that you should be consuming during this wonderful journey.
- Well Being: I use this app mainly to track how much I have exercised, what foods can make me sick, and even what to eat if I do get sick. This app is more about staying active and healthy while pregnant.
- Full Term: I still haven’t used this app much but it lets you track when you start to get contractions and lets you see how often you are having them so you know when to head on over to the delivery room. It also lets you track when your little one starts to kick (how exciting!!).
If you guys have any other apps that you recommend please leave them in the comment section below as I would love to check them out!