1. Loreal Infallible Smokissime Powder Eyeliner Pen: This 14 hour eyeliner pen is perfect to achieve that perfect smoky eye. The sponge has a gel like powder formula which is perfect for creating a defined smoky eye. Its easy to apply and you can always add some eyeshadow on top to give it a more matte look.
2. Mica Beauty Cosmetics Gel Eyeliner: This smooth eyeliner is perfect to create that perfect yet glam liner. If you want a more classy look, with this gel eyeliner anyone can apply the perfect winged liner. I love how easy it is to glide on. The great thing is that it comes in different colors.
3. Smashbox Photo Angle Pure Pigment Gel Liner: One of the things that I love about this one is the angled tip. It just makes it so easy to apply but I will say that it takes a bit of practice and you have to twist just the right amount to get a good liner. Once you get the hang of it, it becomes easier to apply.
4. Cover Girl Intensify Me Liquid Liner: This liquid liner has the perfect tip to give you a thin angle or a thick one. It all comes down to what type of winged liner you want. This great pigmented liner is perfect for that girl that likes the simple eye during the day and the drastic liner at night.
5. NYX Vinyl Liquid Liner: This one is a favorite of mine. I love how soft, easy and glamorous this one makes me feel. Not just the fact that it is really affordable but I love how it dries up really fast and it last all day. I love to get that winged liner and this one gives me that perfect everyday eye makeup.
What are some of your favorite Eye Liners?